mercredi 28 septembre 2016

Hello everyone , my name is Ahouzi Mohamed , I'm 15 years old . I am from Tangier ( morocco ) and I study in : groupe scolaire le detroit . In this paragraph I'll speak about : what makes me proud of Morocco and exactly Tangier .
I'm proud of Tangier  first  because its my city where i was born and almost of my familly and my friends lives there  . I can't leave Tangier because i have past all my life there . I like tangier because i often go out with my friend to see movies , eat out , play soccer ...
If i have the possibility to change something in tangier ,  I'll change nothing , because my city is PERFECT .

1 commentaire:

  1. It's very interesting how you find your hometown so perfect because people here often want to move away from where they're from. And like you I also play soccer! What position do you play? Also, how popular is soccer in Tangier? Here in Fortuna it's pretty big but not as popular as American football and basketball.

    RépondreSupprimer